|
Tuesday, February 05, 2008; 9:46 PM
i'm si bei PISSED!!!!! I THOT THAT AFTER MOVING HSE LIFE WOULD BE BETTER. ALWAYS HOPING 4 THIS DAE TO COME. NOW THAT IT IS HERE, I HATE MY LIFE!!!!! Y IN E BLOODY FUCKING FIRST PLACE AM I GIVEN BIRTH TO THIS WORLD I DUN LIKE TO BE HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I HATE MY LIFE! I WANT TO SWOOP MY LIFE WITH TIFFANY! WITH BAOLIN! WITH THOSE WHO ARE SOOOOO MUCH BETTER TREATED THAN ME! IM SO DAMN BLOODY PISSED!
MY PARENTS ARE SOOOOOOOOOO UNREASONABLE! IM KANNA SCOLDED 4 NTH N BEING SCOLDED WITH FUCK FOR NOT ANSWERINNG MY BLOODY PHONE WHEN IT IS IN THE ROOM! WTF IS THIS WORLD GOING ON? ITS SO UNFAIR?!?!?! Y CAN THE OTHERS ALWAYS HAVE BETTER TREATMENT THAN I DO?! Y ARE MY PARENTS SO STRICT AND UNREASONABLE?!
my parents went out to shop and buy some groceries leaving me alone at home w/o dinner and stuff. my sis is v hungry n angry so went to called my mom n pester them to hurry up come home when she gets home, she was pissed coz i dint pick up my fone when it is in my room she said she dint buy my dinner n i thot that she was jk how i noe when i gt downstairs, she onli bought a miserable packet of hokkien mee.. n me poor sis is hungry n tired so i wanted to give e whole packet to my sis my mom ended scoldedd me 4 not wanting to eat but she bought such a miserable packet of dinner 4 me n my hungry sis wtf! she said that we can share pls larh so small a packet n can u imagine sharing half of it wif ur sis though u're not v hungry but u sae larh i hate them! i finished that damn thing within 5 or so mouth. wad the fuck!
y the bloody hell is life so unfair! tmr is cny eve n our sku ends at 1030 after that we actually plan to go bowling! but my mom dun allow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i wan to go! arghhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!! im super pissed now.. sobxxxxxx...
but 1 good news from clarissa is i gt full marks for my indices class test!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
but i so dun ve the mood to high lerh sobz....Labels: 05.02.2008 tuesdae
|