|
Monday, August 25, 2008; 8:09 PM
my life sux... so does school.. its like.. its seriously like shit! REAL SHIT!!! its like.. i've nvr felt so pissed n disappointed in my results before.. not even once.. but todae's maths was really such a great disappointment tht i carn tht its mine.. i got only 41 for e.maths n 35 for a.maths!!! i could have gotten 46 for e.maths when all 5 marks are ALL PURELY CARELESS MISTAKES! a.maths was a total.. omg! i dun even feel like looking at it.. its really PURE SHIT!! i really feel like tearing it into pieces can?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! god?!?!?!?!?!?!?! the rest was okae.. chem 38/50.. physics 38.5/50.. english 21/50.. chinese 43/50.. geog 15/20.. ss ???..
when i told my mom she can still tell me.. aiyah.. work harder for next term n dun disappoint ur dad anymore... at least all these collate to at least a a2 rite? omg! they sae they dun gimme any stress n all crap.. but they r all SHIT! RUBBISH! its like.. ass larh.. its all so not true can?! u call these results not good! wad shit they wan from me?! shit it! n expect me to study! now!!! n im not even allowed to blog! wad shitty life is this!!!!!
BLODDY ASSHOLE!!!! FUCKERS!!!! OUT OF MY LIFE!!! I HATE WHO I AM! I WAN BACK THE OLD ME!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE ONE WHO NOES HOW TO ENJOY REAL GOOD LIFE! THE ONE THT SLACK THROUGH EVERYTHING!!!! I HATE WHO I AM NOW! I HATE MY LIFE!!! I HATE EVERYTHING IN MY LIFE!!! LIFE IS JUST SO MEANINGLESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK OFF N STOP BOTHERING ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Labels: 25.08.2008 mondae
|