<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31477964?origin\x3dhttp://simplicity-her.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



ME

Photobucket ALEXIA.GERMAINE.LEE
sixteen.JUNE
GERMINI
Nan.Chiau.Wind.Orchestra TROMBONIST
Holy.Innocents.Primary
Nan.Chiau.High
NGEE.ANN.POLY
QOP



LOVES

♥ GOD
♥ FAMILY
♥ NCWO

♥ IBES PEEPS!
♥ GIRLS!
♥ CLIQUE!
♥ TROMBONISTS!

♥ QOP CONFI.Four-IANS 09'!
♥ 4DISASTROUS 09'!
♥ IBZ 10'!



RANTS




AFFILIATIONS



MUSIC



STALKERS

Load Counter




MEMORIES

♥ October 2006
♥ November 2006
♥ December 2006
♥ January 2007
♥ February 2007
♥ March 2007
♥ April 2007
♥ May 2007
♥ June 2007
♥ July 2007
♥ August 2007
♥ September 2007
♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010
♥ October 2010
♥ November 2010
♥ December 2010
♥ January 2011
♥ February 2011
♥ March 2011
♥ April 2011



CREDITS

Designer:yik thong
Others:x o x o o
Sunday, August 03, 2008; 11:39 AM

never had a dream come true


Ooh...

Everybody's got something they had to leave behind
One regret from yesterday that just seems to grow with time
There's no use looking back or wondering (or wondering)
How it could be now or neither been (or neither been)
All this I know but still I can't find ways to let you go

I never had a dream come true
Till that day that I found you
Even though I pretend that I've moved on
You'll always be my baby I never found the words to say
You're the one I think about each day
And I know no matter where love takes me to
A part of me will always be with you

Somewhere in my memory I lost all sense of time
And tomorrow can never be
'Cause yesterday is all that fills my mind
There's no use looking back or wondering (or wondering)
How it should be now or neither been (or neither been)
Oh this I know but still I can't find ways to let you go

I never had a dream come true
Till that day that I found you
Even though I pretend that I've moved on
You'll always be my baby I never found the words to say
You're the one I think about each day
And I know no matter where love takes me to
A part of me will always be with you

You'll always be the dream that fills my head
(Yes you will, say you will, you know you will, baby)
You'll always be the one I know (I'll never forget)
There's no use looking back or wondering (or wondering)
Because love is a strange and funny thing
No matter how I try and try
I just can't say goodbye
No no no no

I never had a dream come true
Till that day that I found you
Even though I pretend that I've moved on
You'll always be my baby I never found the words to say
You're the one I think about each day
And I know no matter where love takes me to
A part of me will always be with you

A part of me will always be with you...

__________________________________________
dunno why oso leh. juz out sudden feel like hearing this song den i sun bian go find the lyrics lorh. den jiu found out tht this song is so wad im feeling currently. haiz.. why am i feeling like this?
__________________________________________
glad to hear from the seniors that they love the shirt. they so cute somemore larh. they all went to read the card n kip saying "im no.1 snr leh!" n ended up found out that everyone is no.1 snr! coz, ALL OF U ARE NCWO NO.1 SENIOR IN OUR HEARTS!!! sorry larh. the card i make v ugly. the shirt too. abit sot diao. psps.. they still intend to wear the shirt we fu lu shou make, on 080808! haha=)) so cute!!!!!!! so happy!!!! dint expect them to like the shirt so much oso! haha=)) thx to all sec 4 snr! we will always lurrve u!!!

Labels: