<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31477964?origin\x3dhttp://simplicity-her.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



ME

Photobucket ALEXIA.GERMAINE.LEE
sixteen.JUNE
GERMINI
Nan.Chiau.Wind.Orchestra TROMBONIST
Holy.Innocents.Primary
Nan.Chiau.High
NGEE.ANN.POLY
QOP



LOVES

♥ GOD
♥ FAMILY
♥ NCWO

♥ IBES PEEPS!
♥ GIRLS!
♥ CLIQUE!
♥ TROMBONISTS!

♥ QOP CONFI.Four-IANS 09'!
♥ 4DISASTROUS 09'!
♥ IBZ 10'!



RANTS




AFFILIATIONS



MUSIC



STALKERS

Load Counter




MEMORIES

♥ October 2006
♥ November 2006
♥ December 2006
♥ January 2007
♥ February 2007
♥ March 2007
♥ April 2007
♥ May 2007
♥ June 2007
♥ July 2007
♥ August 2007
♥ September 2007
♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010
♥ October 2010
♥ November 2010
♥ December 2010
♥ January 2011
♥ February 2011
♥ March 2011
♥ April 2011



CREDITS

Designer:yik thong
Others:x o x o o
Sunday, May 03, 2009; 4:11 PM

went church in the morning and attended kenjie's baptism. they are soooo cute!! the three brothers just look so alike and are like triplets of different ages. they are sooooo cute!!! OMG!!!

came back and started fb-ing till now. lols. fb so fun!!
i made the "how well do you know alexia?" quiz. lols. and apparently leroy, ber and mer did it but all got below 60%? are the questions tht difficult or do they not know me well enuff? sadded..
How well do you know me?
no harm trying so go do during ur free time! :DDDD

created the quiz den ber send this to me:

Dear Alexia,

I really don't know how to tell you this, Our affair is over. I think I realized it When I threw up in your sock drawer At the mental hospital and I saw you Sit on The elephant in the corner. I'm sure you're Senile enough to understand That I get turned on only by garbage men. I'm returning your toe ring to you, but I'll keep My virginity as a memory. You should know that I Will not tell the authorites that you stole the whale from the backyard and you should stop picking your nose.

Greetings to your frog Leonard,
Bernice.


and i sent this to vonny!

Dear Yvonne,

I really don't know how to tell you this, I'm in love with your cat. I think I realized it When you put cuffs on me When we skinny dipped in the bathtub and I saw you Sit on My boyfriend. I'm sure you're shamed enough to understand That I may pee my pants. I'm returning Your car to you, but I'll keep My virginity as a memory. You should know that I Mocked you behind your back constantly and The apartment building is on fire.

With tears of sadness,
Alexia.



lols. its really lame larh. but v fun!! was like laughing my head off when im doing this? lols. go try and play wif fb lorh.. so addictive. oops

Labels: