<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31477964?origin\x3dhttp://simplicity-her.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



ME

Photobucket ALEXIA.GERMAINE.LEE
sixteen.JUNE
GERMINI
Nan.Chiau.Wind.Orchestra TROMBONIST
Holy.Innocents.Primary
Nan.Chiau.High
NGEE.ANN.POLY
QOP



LOVES

♥ GOD
♥ FAMILY
♥ NCWO

♥ IBES PEEPS!
♥ GIRLS!
♥ CLIQUE!
♥ TROMBONISTS!

♥ QOP CONFI.Four-IANS 09'!
♥ 4DISASTROUS 09'!
♥ IBZ 10'!



RANTS




AFFILIATIONS



MUSIC



STALKERS

Load Counter




MEMORIES

♥ October 2006
♥ November 2006
♥ December 2006
♥ January 2007
♥ February 2007
♥ March 2007
♥ April 2007
♥ May 2007
♥ June 2007
♥ July 2007
♥ August 2007
♥ September 2007
♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010
♥ October 2010
♥ November 2010
♥ December 2010
♥ January 2011
♥ February 2011
♥ March 2011
♥ April 2011



CREDITS

Designer:yik thong
Others:x o x o o
Wednesday, November 11, 2009; 3:55 PM

was listening to random music from itunes & it suddenly played "Radios In Heaven" by Plain White Tees. just singin along while playing solitaire since maple tio virus & carn work. was just paying so much attention to the lyrics tht i teared unknowingly. tht pain of losing someone. tht pain. just couldnt control myself tht i teared thruout the whole song. it just seems too late to regret now. but im just too afraid of losing anther one too. ):
i hate this weak side of me. but i just couldnt seems to control!! RARR!

Your time has already come and I don't know why
The last thing that I had heard
you were doin' just fine
It seems like just yesterday
I was laughing with you
Playing games at Grandma's house
well you taught me well, didn't you?
I hope I'm just like you

Do they have radios in heaven?
I hope they do
'Cause they're playing my song on the radio
And I'm singing it to you

You left before I had a chance to say goodbye
But that's the way life usually is
it just passes you by
But you can't hold on to regrets and you can't look back
So I'll just be thankful for the times that I had with you
I hope I'm just like you


Do they have radios in heaven?
I hope they do
'Cause they're playing my song on the radio
And I'm singing it to you
If they don't have radios in heaven
here's what I'll do
I can bring my guitar when my time is up and I'll play it for you

Tell me can you hear me now
if not, then I can try to sing real loud
What's it like up on the other side of the clouds?
I hope I'm just like you
I hope I turn out to be as good as you









went for brunch with girls & darren just now. happy birthday zhang gui hua! :D
had mos burger & sort of celebrated. took many unglams again & they left to sch for their last paper. kinda jealous though. went to shop arnd for awhile with ber & went home. gg for interview in sakae like real soon. & hope things go well. den off to shopping with mama. 


carn wait for the last paper to come & get over with. heh heh. 

Labels: