<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31477964?origin\x3dhttp://simplicity-her.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



ME

Photobucket ALEXIA.GERMAINE.LEE
sixteen.JUNE
GERMINI
Nan.Chiau.Wind.Orchestra TROMBONIST
Holy.Innocents.Primary
Nan.Chiau.High
NGEE.ANN.POLY
QOP



LOVES

♥ GOD
♥ FAMILY
♥ NCWO

♥ IBES PEEPS!
♥ GIRLS!
♥ CLIQUE!
♥ TROMBONISTS!

♥ QOP CONFI.Four-IANS 09'!
♥ 4DISASTROUS 09'!
♥ IBZ 10'!



RANTS




AFFILIATIONS



MUSIC



STALKERS

Load Counter




MEMORIES

♥ October 2006
♥ November 2006
♥ December 2006
♥ January 2007
♥ February 2007
♥ March 2007
♥ April 2007
♥ May 2007
♥ June 2007
♥ July 2007
♥ August 2007
♥ September 2007
♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010
♥ October 2010
♥ November 2010
♥ December 2010
♥ January 2011
♥ February 2011
♥ March 2011
♥ April 2011



CREDITS

Designer:yik thong
Others:x o x o o
Thursday, April 22, 2010; 11:57 PM

didnt have sch today. & i think i've like spent my day to the fullest today with IBZ! hahah. they we are simple awesome! haha. met at 10am though i was freaking late since i went to the doctor's before that we assumptions that there are no one & i go in & out in 10min? but total shit. :P & i actually still have time for breakfast at some nearby coffee shop.

i paid $2 for some breakfast meal which shows totally different from the menu. == kinda made me waste time waiting for my egg when there is like none. == wth larh. then went to see doc & i kinda got a feeling that he thot that i pon sch. coz like he knows that im going marina barrage & stuff. argh. but the "nurses" took really long to take my med larh. & just rushed to serangoon to meet darren & guijun since i was like 20min late? :P but poor darren waited for us for quite long.

trained to marina bay, met up with them, & shuttle-bused down. haha. frisbeed & ended up playing those bonding games while resting. cool ttm. like know everyone even more & better & it really did bond us in some ways though. haha. camworred, did funny videos & even like created our own cheers? LOLS! AWESOME PPL! :DDD

videos up on fb ltr i hope. but really had a great time with everyone. camworred even more before heading to marina square for lunch. got some laksa-look-alike-tomyam & dint taste very good too. but went to bowl after lunch. & it somehow seems like a bowling day for me. since the bowls are so str & quite accurate. haha.

went back sch, intending to go for baracuda audi with gj. but dint know where was it, so just followed the rest too outward bounder's audi. LOLS. signed up & stuff. & we had some bonding games with the IBZ & other ppl. & we like just zi highed there. :P but it was just great. with no intentions to join obs though! oops!

dinner at some random koipitiam behind the sch with some IBZ ppl. ordered zhi char with this super attitude aunty that kinda nearly screwed our dinner. bleh. but the horfun & fried beehoon was great. but claypot tofu was gross! haha. but it was really cheap. ordered 3 side dishes, with medium horfun & beehoon. & everything coz like only $5.60 each! cheap leh!

bused with gj to njc, & intending to change to 156 from there. & we just glanced the list & boarded 77. tht rather funny uncle like just drove us off while answering our questions! funny larh. then tapped our cards & realise tht the bus dont go to NJC. but it was just right when he dropped us off at some bus stop with lots of bus tht's heading there. so yeah. lucky us. & yeah. managed to get the right ways & buses home despite the freaking misty windows.

weird & random evening to end the day. but i think that i will be loving IBZ much much more in the near future? haha. can you believe it? we're like planning hoodies & tees alrd! when we know each other for barely 4days! haha. how awesome can we be!

LOVE IBZ 2010!
I FOR IBZ! I FOR IBZ! I FOR IBZ! I FOR IBZ! I FOR IBZ! I FOR IBZ! I FOR IBZ! I FOR IBZ! I FOR IBZ! I FOR IBZ! I FOR IBZ! I FOR IBZ! I FOR IBZ! I FOR IBZ! I FOR IBZ! I FOR IBZ! 

Labels: